Climb Kilimanjaro for Compassion
Online Total: £1,128.95
Offline Total: £300.00
Gift Aid: £144.74
I am attempting Mount Kilimanjaro over 6 days this August with the children’s charity Compassion. Standing at 5,895 vertical meters, some might consider this mountain a huge challenge for a city girl - add camping to the mix and…well… this becomes an even bigger personal challenge! But you can rest assured that I will be driven by your support for this worthy cause!
All funds raised will support Compassion’s Water and Sanitation Health (WaSH) initiative – a program that is providing clean water to more than 265,000 children and their families.
- Drilling water wells
- Installing rainwater harvesting systems
- Building water storage systems
- Purchasing water filters
- Constructing latrines and washrooms
- Developing septic systems
- Establishing waste collection and management
- Offering hygiene education
- Training community members on water and sanitation equipment maintenance
Your support will help to ensure that children in Tanzania have access to the resources and infrastructure that will put them on the path to a brighter, healthier future. This initiative will literally save lives and create lasting change. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity!